Saturday, January 3, 2015

Well played nature....well played....

In the master plan of the universe, it had to have been well thought out and well planned. I'm not a anthropologist, but from what I do know, this fact crosses all species. We all have a natural reaction to babies. We instantly coo, and awwww, and get mushy at the sight.   A baby of any species has the cutest cute level of whatever it's parents look like. Now, I've heard some people, who aren't afraid to be rude, comment on an "ugly baby" ( Seinfeld fans) but that baby represents the cutest cuteness of that family, trust me. Also trust me that this is no mistake. Only from babies, and only from something that cute can we accept the things that we do from them. I mean really....first you shut down the playground for 6-8 weeks after you arrive, you puke on me, you pee on me, my walls and my favorite shirt, you poop in my arms and fling it on me as you kick uncontrollably as I'm trying to change you, you literally scream in my face as I make silly sounds like I'm a clown, and I hate clowns, but I'm trying to soothe you, you interrupt my sleep multiple times a night because you want to visit the " milk bar," you kick me out of my office/man cave so you can have room for a bunch of stuff you have no clue what to do with. You literally come in and start running my life and you can't even say my name. You actually order me around by SCREAMING at me. Now, if this were the Post Office, I would be really worried for the safety of all parties. "Going Postal" might actually be a legitimate response. But.... babies,  man...they have this NATURAL DEFENSE SYSYTEM...Cuteness. They get a away with it all and we love them for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment